The Aims and Purposes of the Irish Emerald Society are:
- to ease the integration of Irish people into Maltese society;
- to further contacts between the Maltese and Irish in Malta and Gozo;
- to organise a number of events of an Irish nature each year;
- to offer a continuance of Irish traditions;
- to donate surplus funds to worthy causes in Malta.
The Irish Emerald Society was founded in Malta in 2009
Please Note: Participants in any Irish Emerald Society activity take part at their own risk.